Monday, May 18, 2009

Had to Tell You....

Okay, I know I still have two days until my weigh-in and inches update, but I just had to mention that I just had the most delicious night's sleep! I drifted away so easily, so comfortably, and slept deeply all through the night. Wow. This is a big deal for me, people!! No sleeping aids. None. Nada. Just the Liv Sxinney during the day!! And all the weird dreams I've been having lately (and they've been weird--and been messing with my waking hours), nowhere to be found! Hooray!!

Also, when I woke up this morning, I noticed how much smoother (read skinnier--yea!) my back looked and couldn't resist measuring my waist. Two inches down!! IN LESS THAN A WEEK! Can't wait until Wednesday! (Holy cow. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a weigh-in day. Ever.)

As a side-note, my nails look awesome! Let's hear it for proper nutrition! Yea, Liv Sxinney!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment