Friday, May 15, 2009

First Impressions

Let me start off by saying that I want to be really honest about my experience with Liv Sxinney. I would want the same from anyone else. So, here we go.

My first take on the taste....not my favorite. I was very anxious to get it into me, so I didn't chill it. That was not a great idea. It is spearmint flavored, so it's a different experience in beverage form, for me anyway, and I didn't like it luke. Chilled, however, it's really quite nice. Even lukewarm, it's totally doable. Would it skyrocket to the top of my drinks of choice? No. Chilled, though, yeah, I can do it and be happy about it.

The UPS man (such a nice guy, by the way) didn't come until around 10, so I wasn't able to start the Liv Sxinney first thing as prescribed, but there was no way I was going to wait another day. So, I didn't get the full effect. But, I still did notice some differences.

Let me set this up. Lately, I've been feeling like death. Just awful. Since the beginning of '09, I've actually been clipping along okay. Fatigued, yes, but much more energy than I had in '08. I had been trying some new medications/supplementation, and it had been working for me. I had also been doing some different things with my workout with, thankfully, good results. But the past two to three weeks, oh man. Horrible headaches, tension throughout my body, exhaustion--just terrible. I'd drop into bed much later than I should because I was waiting to wind down, but then I couldn't sleep only adding to the problem....anyway, Crap City. Well, yesterday around 1:00, Sam let me lay down for a nap. I woke up around 2:00 with the worst headache I've had in ages. I seriously felt like my head was going to pop off. There was so much pressure...I don't want to do any more complaining, but I think it's important to show you were I was to compare with where I ended up. So, I got up, took a few Excedrin, and started drinking my Liv Sxinney. Within a few minutes, I'm talking five, the headache was starting to ebb. I know it wasn't the Excedrin, because it just can't work that fast. I'm sure it played a part, but whatever. I was just glad the headache was going away. I should also note, when I get hit with a headache like that, it rarely completely goes away. I'm happy if I work it down to a dull ache.

By 4 o'clock, completely gone.

Wow.

We were lucky enough to go and have a barbecue with family, and I was able to completely enjoy it. Most of my tension was gone and I felt so relaxed. A sensation I hadn't experienced in a while. It was great.

I was also fortunate enough to go out with my handsome hubby last night. We got back after my bedtime, and I stayed up a bit longer, tying up loose ends, and whatnot. As I mentioned before, I've had a really hard time winding down and getting good rest lately. Last night, I wound down so nicely, was so relaxed and was able to fall asleep without a Unisom. This is big news. I haven't been able to sleep without some kind of help for a very long time. Because of this, I didn't wake up hung-over!! I really felt good this morning. Could I take a nap? Sure, but getting 6 hours of sleep usually puts me pretty low to the ground. Do I have to take a nap? Nope. Awesome.

I could go on, but I feel like maybe some people will already feel like I'm hyping this up too much. Let me mention one more thing before I sign off, though: I don't have to say any of this. Liv has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and believe me, I planned to take advantage of it if this didn't live up to my expectations. I did not expect to have much to say about this product already. I wasn't going to write again until my week mark, to note my progress. But, I feel really good. And the way I've been running lately, it simply has to be the Liv Sxinney.

I signed up as a distributor to get the wholesale price. I'll admit that. But I really think I've found something here. How wrong would it be of me to not share something good? I'll be back with more details. For good or bad. That I promise you, okay?

But, if what you've read here and elsewhere has your interest piqued, I'd say go for it. You can always send it back. :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment