Thursday, May 14, 2009

What if water could make you skinny?

I am a huge proponent for water. If you know me well, you've probably heard me prescribe water for all sorts of ailments: headaches, fatigue, bloating, muscle aches and cramps, colds, and so on. I know water helps with overeating. I know water helps flush out toxins. I know water is necessary for happy, healthy, body function. Yes, I believe in water!

I also believe in proper nutrition, and that many of today's medical complaints, from aches and pains to depression and insomnia even so far as serious conditions like diabetes and multiple sclerosis, can be aided, and in fact, even mended by proper diet. This is something I strive to follow on a daily basis.

However....

I have been unable to meet my health and fitness goals.

I have been...let's just say "unwell" for almost a decade. My body has been in survival mode for much of that time. I have searched high and low for a proper care standard for my body. I believe it deserves proper care and do truly strive to provide it. And yet, I've been stuck.

Well, along comes Liv Sxinney (read "live (like Liv Tyler) skinny"). A product that combines water and proper nutrition. All in one bottle. (If you can't guess how I feel about that, see above.)

I start it today.

I have to admit, I'm very excited. The results I've heard about are incredible! Not only weight loss, but overall health and well-being, which is precisely what I've been searching for. Real energy. Real strength. Real feelings of true health! HEALTH!! Woo-Hoo!!

No stimulants. No band-aids. No crazy anything that's going to haunt me.

So, here I go. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment